- What kinds of data do we gather?
- How exactly do we go about collecting your data?
- In what ways will we make use of your data?
- How do we store the data that you provide?
- What kinds of data protection rights do you have?
- What exactly are cookies?
- What other kinds of cookies do we have available?
- How to manage the cookies on your computer.
- Various websites’ respective privacy policies
- How to get in touch with us
- Instructions on how to get in touch with the relevant authorities
What kinds of data do we gather?
The following information is gathered by our company:
- Identifying information about a specific individual (Name, email address, phone number)
How exactly do we go about collecting your data?
The vast majority of the information that we gather comes to Premium Beauty Fillers straight from you. When you do any of the following, we will collect and analyse your data:
- Sign up for our newsletter or make an order for any of our goods or services through our online platform.
- Fill out our booking form on your own time in order to make a service request.
- Cookies stored in your browser allow you to use or see our website.
In what ways will we make use of your data?
Your information is collected by our company so that we can in the future:
- You booking will be processed and confirmed.
- Sending you an email with special offers on other items and services that we believe you would find interesting is something we can do.
How do we store the data that you provide?
Your information is stored in our database, where it is guarded against unauthorised access at all times by our company.
Your name, email address, and phone number will be stored by our company for a period of one year. After the allotted amount of time has passed, the data we have on you will be deleted.
We at Premium Beauty Fillers would be happy to provide you information about our goods and services that we feel there is a possibility that you would be interested in purchasing.
If you have already consented to receive marketing materials, you always have the option to withdraw your consent at a later time.
You have the ability to withdraw your consent at any moment for Premium Beauty Fillers to continue contacting you for the purposes of marketing.
Unsubscribe from our emails immediately if you no longer want to be contacted for promotional purposes.
What kinds of data protection rights do you have?
We at Premium Beauty Fillers want to make sure that you are well informed about all of the data protection rights that are available to you. Each individual user has the right to the following:
- A person has a right to access – You have the legal right to inquire with Premium Beauty Fillers about obtaining copies of your personal information.
- You have the right to request that Premium Beauty Fillers amend any information that you perceive to be wrong. This right is referred to as the “right to rectification.” You also have the right to ask Premium Beauty Fillers to fill the information you feel is lacking in any way, if you consider that it is lacking.
- The right to have one’s record erased – Under certain circumstances, you have the legal right to request that Premium Beauty Fillers delete any personal information we have on file for you.
- You have the right to request that Premium Beauty Fillers restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and Premium Beauty Fillers is required to comply with your request in order to protect your privacy.
- The right to object to processing: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to Premium Beauty Fillers’ processing of your personal data. This right allows you to withdraw your consent for Premium Beauty Fillers to handle your data.
- The right to have one’s data transferred to them or to another organisation at their request is known as the “right to data portability.” If certain conditions are met, you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to either another organisation or directly to yourself.
In the event that you submit a request, we will get back to you within one month. Please get in touch with us at the following email address if you would like to exercise any of these rights:
Cookies are text files that are stored on your own computer in order to compile regular Internet log information and information on visitor activity. When you visit our websites, we may automatically gather information about you through a technique called cookies or another technology very similar to it.
Please visit allaboutcookies.org for any more details you may want.
Your experience on our website can be improved in a variety of ways thanks to the cookies that our company utilises, including the following:
- Keeping you logged in automatically
- Recognizing the ways in which you utilise our website
What other kinds of cookies do we have available?
There are many distinct types of cookies; however, this website utilises the following cookies:
- Functionality – Our business makes use of these cookies so that we can recognise you when you visit our website and keep track of the preferences you’ve set in the past. These can include the language that you choose to speak and the area that you are in right now. Cookies of both the first-party and the third-party variety are utilised here.
- Advertising – Our company makes use of these cookies in order to gather information about your visit to our website, the material that you saw, the links that you followed, as well as information about your browser, device, and IP address. For marketing reasons, this data may be shared with third parties on occasion by our company, but only in very specific and restricted ways. Additionally, we may provide our advertising partners with access to the web data gathered through cookies. This implies that advertisements tailored to your preferences on our website may be displayed on other websites you visit in the future.
How to take control of your cookies
You are able to prevent your browser from accepting cookies by changing the settings, and the website that was just mentioned will show you how to delete cookies from your browser. On the other hand, because of this, it’s possible that some of the functionality on our website won’t work in certain circumstances.
Various websites’ respective privacy policies
How to get in touch with us
Send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions.